Some peoples love to use Apple products because they are the best products that will use worldwide. In this article, we discuss how to disconnect AirPods from all devices.
One of the best gadgets that help you in your daily life is AirPods. Airpods are the fantastic gadgets introduced by Apple. They are an expensive but high-quality product. The users of Airpods are all over the world.
Some rich peoples use Apple iPhone or Apple gadgets just for fashion because Apple is the number 1 brand. If you are a new user of Airpods and have to face a problem that you have no idea how to disconnect Airpods from all devices, this article is for you.
- Find the Setting icon on your home screen and tap on it
- Tap on the connected devices option
- Tap on the Bluetooth
- Tap on the screen where your Airpods name will appear
- Now tap on Disconnect or forget device
Your AirPods will be disconnected successfully from all devices.
Now we discuss how to disconnect AirPods from all devices with the help of screenshots. Suppose you have any problem, so hopefully, I will solve your issue.
How To Disconnect Airpods From All Devices – Step by Step
- Whenever you will connected your AirPods with your device and you want to disconnect them. just turn on your mobile phone screen. and find the setting icon on your home screen or in your device apps. when you will find it just tap on it to continue in settings.
2. Now, your device setting options will appear on your screen. You need to find out connected devices or Bluetooth options. When you will find it tap on it for further process.
3. Tap on the screen where your AirPods name will show. Maybe in different devices, you need to tap for 2 or 3 seconds. It depends on your device, and you can easily understand when you click on your Airpods name.
4. When you click on your AirPods name, a new screen will appear in front of you. You need to tap on the Forget device option. Or maybe on different devices, you need to tap on the disconnect option.
If you tap on the disconnect option one time, your AirPods will disconnect successfully if you have to face any problem, so do this process one more time carefully.
Here I tell you one more accessible way to disconnect your AirPods from all devices. You need to swipe down from the top of your screen. Now you will see some shortcuts of different options on your phone. Just find the setting option shortcut and tap on it. After opening your phone setting app, the process is exactly what I tell you in the above article.
I hope you will enjoy this blog. I think you will quickly understand how to disconnect AirPods from all devices. Plz share this blog with your friends and give us your reviews in the comment section.