Are you searching for How to Flip an Image in Google Docs? this article is for you. here we will discuss the complete process in detail.
Google Docs is a web-based application that allows you to create, edit, and collaborate on text documents. Google Docs was created by Google in order to share and edit documents online with others. It’s available for both personal use and business use. With the help of Google Docs, businesses can easily share documents with their clients or employees without having to worry about security or compatibility issues.
Google Docs has been around for quite some time now, but it is still a very popular tool for content creators to use. There are many benefits of using this tool over other tools such as Microsoft Word and Adobe Creative Cloud.
There are many different ways that you can use Google Docs for your content creation needs, including creating and editing text documents, creating presentations, collaborating with others on projects, and more.
Google Docs is a great way to collaborate with others, share documents, or just get your thoughts down without worrying about saving them. It’s free and easy to use for anyone who has internet access, so it’s the perfect tool for students or small businesses who don’t have the funds for expensive software.
Google Docs is free and easy to use for anyone who has internet access, so it’s the perfect tool for students or small businesses who don’t have the funds for expensive software. after a short intro to Google documents, now, we will discuss How to Flip an Image in Google Docs. let’s start
How to Flip an Image in Google Docs- Simple Steps
Flip an image in google docs by using simple steps:
- Open Google Docs
- Open the picture in the drawing.
- Click on the image option
- Select your image.
- Click on actions, you will find one flip horizontally or vertically.
- Further, Click on horizontal, to flip horizontally.
- Click on Vertical, to flip vertically
- In the end, click on the save button.
- Go to your trusted browser and open Google documents by signing in with your Gmail account.
- Finding the insert option in the top bar menu of Google documents
- Click on the drawing button and then click on new
- On the drawing page, click the image button from the top bar menu. select an image from your computer or mobile that you want to flip.
- After uploading the image, click on it and go to the top bar menu and click on the “Action menu” button.
- Click on the “Rotate option”.
- On the right sidebar, there are different options to flip your image. you can choose the one according to your need.
- Finally see the right-side top bar. you can easily find the save button, click on the Save button to save your changes.
- After all this action, close the page and see the pitcher that you want to flip imported there.
How to flip an image in google docs?
Keep in mind never forget to save the changes you have done. because if you forget to click on the Save button after flipping your image on google documents. your all changes will be lost and nothing imported into your Google documents.
Why Can’t I flip an Image on Google docs?
Google Docs does not have a feature directly to flip an image. You can flip it horizontally or vertically by pasting the image into its drawing tool.
What is the Shortcut to Flipping an Image in Google docs?
The shortcut you use to flip an image is (Ctrl + T). You can also quickly flip an image in Google docs, select the image and then click on “Format options” in the top menu. From there, select “Flip horizontally” or “Flip vertically” to quickly rotate your image.
Here we will take a final look at the complete process of how to flip an image in google docs.
- Click on the image and copy it by clicking Ctrl + C.
- Further, click on the Insert button, Drawing, New.
- Select the image to import or use CTRL + S to copy the image And then CTRL +V to paste it.
- Click on the pasted image.
- Now, click on the Actions, then Rotate, and Further select Flip horizontally or vertically.
- Save your image and close the page to import it into your Google Documents.
Hope you will enjoy this blog and quickly understand how to flip an image in google docs. we try our best to provide our readers with a perfect and easy solution for flipping an image in google docs. if you still face any problems flipping images, you can ask freely in the comment section given below. the come not section will always open for you and we are available to help our readers. stay connected for more helpful articles.