Arebyou searching for find a way of how to mark all emails as read gmail? you are lucky,because you are at the right place. here we will discuss how to mark all emails as read gmail in very easy steps.
Email is a common way of communication and it’s important to read them. But there are times when you feel like you have too many emails in your inbox. That’s when an email mark all as reading solution comes in handy.
Over the last few years, there have been a lot of changes in the way we communicate. While email has remained an important communication tool, the amount of emails we receive has increased exponentially.
There are thousands of emails in a day and sometimes we forget to mark them as read. But this is the perfect time to do it. let’s discuss how to mark all emails as read Gmail
How to Mark All Emails As Read Gmail- Ultimate Guide
As you know there are a lot of emails in your inbox that are not marked as read. but if you want to mark all emails as read. you don’t need to open all the mails to mark as read. you can easily use some modes to keep all emails marked as read.
Before discussing how to mark all emails as read gmail, take a look at when this function is essential to save your time? For example, if a person has 20 emails in his inbox. there is no problem opening each of them and marking them as read. but in another case, if a person receives thousands of emails in one day. Assume how much it would be difficult to mark all the emails as read. Most businesses men have the same problem. they receive thousands of emails in one day. but they do have not enough time to mark all as read. in that situation, the given steps are very helpful for everyone.
Here, we will discuss how to mark all emails as read Gmail.
- Sign in and open your Gmail from the Google Apps
- Further, your inbox will open automatically.
- Usually, your first page have 20 unread Emails.
- On the top of the, below to the search bar, click on the box, then click the down arrow from his left.
- Now, Through the scroll down option, click on the unread option.
- Now, locate 3 dots on your left side, click o it and select the option “mark as read”
- All of your unread email are marked as read successfully
Hope you will understand how to mark all emails as read Gmail.
You can also do the same action by using a short cut. when you click on the box near to the search bar. after click on it. locate a envelop icon in the left option. simple click on it, all of your emails are mark as read successfully. if click the same button again, all of your emails are again showed as unread emails. hope you will undertsand how to mark all emails as read Gmail by using this shortcut way.
But if you choose the way that we will discuss in simple steps. you can easily select all the unread emails. and then marked them as read.
After discussing how to mark all emails as read Gmail, take a look at how can you do the same action on your mobile phone app.
How To Mark All Emails as Read Gmail on Mobile App
The simple and easy solution of How To Mark All Emails as Read Gmail on Mobile App.
- Open the Gamil App on your Mobile phone.
- Sign In and go to the inbox.
- Tap for 2 secounds on any email.
- Locate the envelop icon on the right top of your screen.
- Simply tap on it, and marked all unread email as marked.
- All of your unread emails on Mobile app are mark as read successfully.
I hope you will enjoy this blog and quickly understand how to mark all emails as read Gmail. we will also discuss how you can do the same action by using your mobile phone. we will also discuss an shortcut way of How to mark all emails as read gmail.