Are you searching for How to Unarchive Gmail? this article is for you, here we will discuss some easy ways How to Unarchive Gmail.
Gmail’s archive feature is a useful function for archiving important emails. However, it can be cumbersome to access the emails you want to retrieve later.
Before discussing How to Unarchive Gmail, take a look at a short intro to the Gmail archive function. Gmail’s Archive feature lets you preserve or hide important emails from your Inbox. However, you will be able to unarchive the email in the future and can easily move it again to the inbox.
When you archive the Email, That particular email will not be shown more in your inbox. it doesn’t mean the email will be deleted or you lost that email. the archive function is used for the privacy process. when you archive any email. it will move from inbox to the archive mails. and nobody can see that email in your inbox. let’s discuss How to Unarchive Gmail?
How to Unarchive Gmail Step By Step Guide
If you want to see any archived email on your Gmail account. you need to unarchive that email. and then you will be able to see that email again. otherwise, once you archive the email, you will not be able to see it again in your inbox. Let’s discuss how to Unarchive Gmail.
How to Unarchive Gmail, follow the steps to unarchive the mail without wasting your precious time.
- Open the Gamil From your Browser.
- Sign in and the main page of Gamil will open on your screen.
- Find “More“ option at the right side of your screen.
- Click on it and search for “All Mail“ option in the scroll down area.
- Select the “All Mail” option.
- Here find the Email you ant to unarchive
- When you locate the email Right-click on it and choose “Move to inbox” option.
- Further, open your inbox and see your specific email in the inbox section.
this is the complete process of How to Unarchive Gmail quickly.
How to Unarchive Gmail- Alternate Way
There is also an alternate way that will be helpful for you to unarchive any email easily. so let’s discuss How to unarchive Email, Alternate way.
An alternate way of How to Unarchive Gmail?
- In the search bar, search for the Title of the archived email that you want to unarchive.
- Click on the mail and open it.
- Find icons that will appear on every email at the top bar, select the the option “Move to Inbox” Usually, it’s the button that has a up arrow on it.
This is the quick and easy alternative way How to Unarchive Gmail.
How to Unarchive Gmail Through Mobile
Some people are also confused about How to unarchive email through the Gmail Mobile app. the interface of the Gmail mobile app is a little bit different. but you can easily unarchive the email by following the right way. let’s discuss How to unarchive Gmail through Mobile.
- Open your Gmail App.
- At the top left corner, find Three lines and tap on it.
- Find the option “All mail.”
- Here, find your specific mail.
- Once you find tao for 2 seconds on the mail.
- Further, tap on the three dots and choose the option “Move to inbox“.
- Your archive email is unarchive successfully. now you can see it in your inbox section.
This is the complete process of How to unarchive Gmail through the mobile app.
I hope you will enjoy this blog and quickly understand How to unarchive Gmail in a few seconds. if you follow the same given steps you can easily unarchive any email without wasting a lot of time.